Merci de noter que la disponibilité de cette mission ne pourra vous être confirmée qu’après l’inscription. En cas d’indisponibilité, il pourra vous être proposé une autre mission ou un remboursement des frais d’inscription.
Le contenu de la mission n’est pas contractuel et peut être soumis à certaines modifications.
(en cours de traduction)
The ALALAY Foundation is and organization that works toprevent social risks that cause children vulnerability, through social integration of children and adolescents living in the streets, derived from defenders, institucionalized household shelters and parents.
ALALAY Foundation has been implementing different programs.
- Therapeutic programs and containment behavior changes
- Academic tutoring programs.
- Spiritual support programs.
- Training programs in Life skills, values and exercise of rights.
- Soccer Social schools supported by Real Madrid Foundation.
- Technical training support.
- Skills for life development program
The participants will have a wide range of activities to do on a daily basis:
- Street Work and Engagement: Engage new beneficiaries in the streets and take them to the Alalay’s Village or work with them on the streets with the rest of the team
- Teaching Asistance: Children are helped by participants on day-to-day school activities on different subjects and homework assigments
- Artistic Skills Development: Children are taught different artistic skills, i.e. drawing, painting, music, or other artistic skills participants might propose.
- New Children Induction: Prepare newcomers to Alalay’s reality, induction and social interactions
- Familiar Reinforcement Participants and the team have regular meetings with those children with families, show them the children progress and help them with tasks to improve the relationship
The volunteer will also have the chance to propose a project of his/her own, in the areas previously mentioned
ALALAY has many different locations. Depending of which location is chosen, volunteer will either stay with host families or at the project.